Friday, May 14, 2010

New purpose

For a while I stopped blogging. You might have noticed. I didn't really know what to do with my blog. But I finally decided on something.

I don't know about you, but I spend quite a number of hours each week reading and watching movies. Is this a good way to spend my ever-fleeting time? I've decided to discover the answer to that question.

I will be paying more attention to the books I read and the movies I watch. I'll be delving into their meanings, to the true purpose of the page and the movie screen. Do they really have positive messages or do they just look cool on the outside with all the fancy new graphics? Will they have a good effect on me, or just waste part of my life? I'll try and answer these questions and more with my "new and improved" blog!
-Shelly Rae

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to following this blog - especially as I am a voracious reader myself! My favorite genre of books is historical fiction. I'm not much of a movie buff, but maybe your posts will prompt me to see a few more!

    Have fun...and enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete